To you who have been using a smartphone based on Android or iOS, of course, already familiar with the meaning of 4G connectivity that usually exist in every smartphone that you use. 4G LTE 4G telecommunication standard itself is used by several major mobile operators in all the world at present.
Although the 4G LTE network just now popular in Indonesia smartphone user group, but the newer generation of 4G that 5G technology has begun to busy discussed general. Well, in the middle of the 2nd technology, there is 4G technology LTE Advanced. These technologies have a startling than the 4G technology LTE common.
4 Technology is surprising 4G LTE Advanced
4G LTE Advanced is a continuation of the development of LTE technology which is very likely to have network coverage achievement of greater space, stable and fast. Generally, this development can be achieved either by the use of multi-antenna techniques (MIMO), as well as adding a Relay Nodes.
1. Carrier Aggregation that in Offer 1 Gbps
One of the key LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation is very possible that technology 4G network of roads in the two frequencies are not the same. Carrier Aggregation advantage is speed data can be doubled to increase bandwidth to increase the bitrate. This technology can be used both for FDD or TDD. Speed issues, this technique can provide data rates so high, theoretically up to 1Gbps.
- FDD stands for Frequency Division Duplexing ie the data delivery step is wearing two different channels at the transmit and receive. This is also currently used in Indonesia (with the exception Bolt) and many Southeast Asian countries have the advantage because more rarely attacked the problem of interference and reception good reception.
- TDD stands for Time Division Duplexing, where data is delivered and received in the same frequency channel, only with a short lag time separation. The advantages of this method the available capacity may be greater in the appeal FDD considering sending and receiving of data used only one channel. Completely according to the data delivered by means of asymmetrical, for example for searching the Internet, video surveillance or broadcast.
2. Adding and Optimizing MIMO Signal
Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO), this system includes also the side of the spatial multiplexing and as a pre-coding and transmit diversity. Spatial multiplexing basic principle is to send a sign of two or more antennas are not the same as the data flow is not the same as well as the processing of the mark. This means the system lasted receiver separates the data stream, to be able to increase the data with the second aspect (configuration 2-by-2 antenna) or aspect 4 (configuration of 4-by-4 antenna).
In the pre-coding pins transmitted from the antenna at the emphasis to optimize the received marks in comparative noise or Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR). Transmit diversity relied on to deliver the same sign of multiple antennas with more than one coding to exploit the increase of independent fading on the antenna.
3. Raise Relay Node Network Coverage
Well, the hardware is brought advaced LTE technology which relay node that increases the speed of data and the availability of LTE connections, as well as offer more connections. Simply put, the relay node which is low-powered base station that is used to increase network coverage
4. VoLTE to Call Tones Super Clear
One of the features that are on offer 4G LTE Advanced is called service voice VoLTE (voice) based on Long Term Evolution (LTE). Actually, this service is no different than the voice service via technology 2G / 3G. It’s just the tone that made VoLTE claimed more quality and clarity.
That’s her surprise technology available on 4G LTE 4G LTE Advanced compared with the general. Well, this is 4G LTE Advanced network that truly meet the 4G specifications, although in practice it remains dependent on the operator providers.